Wednesday, October 5, 2011

After these projects, we'll be riiiiiiiight back!

My sincere apologies for the lack of updates. I've had a tremendous amount of other projects going on. I really can't complain though, I love the distraction from work... just not from my paperkraft work. :) So, my wife being the Class of 2012 advisor at her high school, she enlisted my help for this years Homecoming dance. I've been working on creating the logo, posters, postcards, t-shirts, and hand screen-printing sashes. It was a nice break from the daily routine at work and fun working with my wife and her students.



I have some other projects that I'll be wrapping up late next week, and should be returning to my paper kutting ways. But for now enjoy some awesome ABC Saturday morning bumpers from the late 80s. If you've never seen them before you're in for a real treat.

(Note: The image above is not made out of paper, that was my original intent but had to resort to just an illustration due to time. I'll save the paper version for a later date :).




No comments:

Post a Comment