Sunday, August 7, 2011

Cubicle Farm

For the letter C, I decided to make my cubicle from work. I really, really dislike cubicles, I feel they limit creative collaboration. If I ever start or become part of a studio, it has to have a bar-like setup (so conducive for good, creative work). I've added a few things to the cubicle that aren't at my work, the wallpaper for example (it's my home computer wallpaper), I don't think HR would like me having that up. This project was quite an undertaking, it took six 12"x18" sheets of paper to fit all the pieces for printing.





3 comments:

  1. badass! my fave are the files and the monitor. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So rad. Thanks for the Leroy gift today -- SO great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome! I only wish my cubicle was half as cool as this cubicle!

    ReplyDelete